Update: Data recovery emergency...

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 3 21:11:29 UTC 2004

Hi all,

   Another update of the data recovery job... Action Front Data
Recovery, the DR house we sent the drive to, seems to think they can
recover the drive. Apparently the directory structure is somewhat
corrupted but the data itself seems to be instact. Anywho, I will post a
final update when they are finished (~Wednesday).

   THANK YOU ALL again for offering so much help, advice and concern!

Madison