Interesting warning regarding filesharing

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 27 20:31:27 UTC 2004

Thank you, I love learning.  And it's still absolutely astounding how many
people think they're intelligent and or educated that simply click the
"Accept" or "OK" buttons without reading what they've just become party to.
And what's worse is how many software and other companies simply try to get
away with as much as they possibly can because they know that exact same
thing.
The other day I tried to inform some of my family members what their EULA
entailed but I honestly had to give up on the 31st different link to yet
another page of blah blah blah.  : )  Interesting times without a doubt.