Ease of installation?

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 27 20:00:08 UTC 2004

I really have to digress before I digest though.  That could be just some
misleading advertising.  It usually takes about 1 week before SuSE ever gets
back to me with an answer.  I've asked but I can do one better than that.
I'm doing a 98SE install for a friend on a box I'm building in between typing
here so I'll try and copy a CD full of data to the drive and then delete some
files and leave some big holes.  Then I'll NOT defrag and install SuSE9.
I'll let you know what happens.