I hate cookies

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 26 01:43:53 UTC 2004

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 05:17:31PM -0600, Garth Meisel wrote
> I should be more precise.  ONE for Linux that doesn't just block
> certain cookies and then REPORT them to the provider of the shareware
> later.  Just a LIST and not a program.

  With all due respect, I think you're doing it backwards,  Mozilla
FireFox and the big Mozilla both allow you to specify sites from which
you accept cookies.  Since this list is going to be much smaller than
the entire web, it's easier to maintain.  It is also "fail safe", i.e.
if you don't specify a site, it doesn't get to add/delete/modify/read
cookies.

Email users are divided into two classes;
1) Those who have effective spam-blocking
2) Those who wish they did