PgAccess Help

Oliver Meyn lists-tZhE6lH4Esk+k03BA+Hq9g at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 25 22:28:39 UTC 2004

Hi Lance,

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 14:29, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> I've downloaded the latest version of PgAccess.bin and can't seem to get
> it to connect to my database in the localhost.

I've had an on again off again relationship with pgaccess and I'm
currently in an off again phase because after some upgrade or other it
just quit, and after a bunch of aggravation I couldn't get it started
again.  I've been using phppgadmin in its place and it's been super, so
I strongly recommend it.

Cheers,
Oliver