Preventing the next MyDoom (fwd)

Stewart Sinclair stewsinc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 23 07:07:06 UTC 2004

Good ideas all.  But neither he nor any of the people he works with
understand these kinds of solutions and the ones making these sorts of
decisions seem to be inaccessible.  Though I will mention this suggestion
to him - thanks.

I don't hold out much hope for it though.  He will have difficulty
explaining it to them and they probably aren't listing - if they can be
reached at all.  We're dealing with Southam after all.  I know Conrad B.
has moved on but that's the kind of mentality in this place.

Stew
*****