Preventing the next MyDoom (fwd)

Tom Legrady legrady-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 19 15:49:48 UTC 2004

Perhaps he and his employer should consider a crappy old PC, not
connected to the network, and a transport mechanism such as a flashdisk
/ USB memory pen / ...

That way,   he can move his mail to a system which is welcome to slash &
burn,  without risking the entire corporation.

Of course, converting the corp to Unix would provide even better
protection,  since Unix viruses are practically unknown.

Tom