[OT] Where can I get CD jewel cases ?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 20 04:56:03 UTC 2004

  I do backups every couple of weeks (doesn't everybody<g>?).  I backup
static directories separately.  My dynamic backups are my local user and
/etc plus the backup scripts themselves.  Result is just over 200 megs
*.tar.bz2 file.  I put the latest backup, plus the two previous versions
on one CD.

  I originally tried storing backup CD's in cheap paper sleeves.  Bad
move.  The adhesive holding the sleeve together would stick to the CD,
and tearing it off would damage the recording surface.  So I've switched
over to jewel cases and have just about used up my stock.  Where can I
get a bunch of jewel cases for a reasonable price ?

Email users are divided into two classes;
1) Those who have effective spam-blocking
2) Those who wish they did