[OT] Where can I get CD jewel cases ?

Henry Spencer henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 20 05:29:54 UTC 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Walter Dnes wrote:
>   I originally tried storing backup CD's in cheap paper sleeves.  Bad
> move.  The adhesive holding the sleeve together would stick to the CD,
> and tearing it off would damage the recording surface.  So I've switched
> over to jewel cases and have just about used up my stock.  Where can I
> get a bunch of jewel cases for a reasonable price ?

You might check Above All Electronics, on Bloor just over a block west of
Bathurst -- I believe they've got them in quantity.

Alternatively, I'd suggest using the "CD wallets" you can buy in places
like Business Depot.  I use the 48-CD ones, which fit on a bookshelf quite
conveniently (size of a slightly tall book) and are much more compact than
jewel cases.

                                                          Henry Spencer
                                                       henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org