Pen and pad - The city should get digital [OT]

rh reg.hughson-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 17 04:55:24 UTC 2004

I have to agree with you. There are reasons most things are done a
certain way. Just because there is a new fancy way of getting a job
done does not mean it is the best way to do it. Taking a statement the
old fashion way may have taken a few hours of your precious time but
hopefully it will help and giving that time, in my opinion, is a civic
duty as opposed to just adopting the FIDO priciple like everyone else.