OT: Looking for a specific KVM

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 16 20:35:15 UTC 2004

Hi all,

   I am hoping that I might luck into one or two specific KVM switches
through someone here on the list (or someone might know where I can get
these for a decent price). I already have a Belkin F1D104 switch which
has the ability to cascade to other KVMs and most importantly to me the
ability to switch through the ports and cascaded switches from the keyboard.

   They are a few years out now so I can't get them new and eBay is such
a pain in the arse so if anyone can help me I would be very much
appreciative! Oh, I need ideally two more switches (10 computers
already) but if the price is good I would take three just to have it for
later.

   Well, here's to hoping someone has one buried in a closet somewhere!!

Madison