New user and questions

Jeremy Wakeman cael-JTkAzvGkdyMrpQx6IzTi3laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 7 02:11:14 UTC 2004

There are many different schools around TO that offer linux training.  I
am currently taking a few courses through Centennial College (fees are
~$240 per course).  I have found the courses a bit slow moving, but I
used linux on several different systems for several years before
starting the courses.

As far as meetings goes, I think any opportunity to discuss linux
related topics will teach you something, even if most stuff is over your
head.  :)

-Jeremy

--

Jeremy John Wakeman