farewell

Justin Zygmont jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 4 01:40:04 UTC 2004

It was nice being on the list, and knowing a lot of you on here.  I'm leaving
the country next week, so this is the end of the line for me here.  Hope
all goes well for the tlug group, as I know it will.  Take care guys!

P.S.  I've got a few things to sell off if anyone's interested, just
email me:

13" TV/VCR combo
ghetto blaster
multimedia speakers (loud ones)
P-200 with 128MB CD writer, 2 Hd's, sound, video, nic, drive trays, 15"
monitor
P-166 with 128MB Nics, 56k modem, sound, HD's, small 12" console monitor
Various cat-5 cabling, 10BaseT hub, power bars, extention cables, books
including professional apache 2.0 and C++ in 21 days, cables, nics, and
more.