need help installing Fedora using partition magic

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 31 00:31:16 UTC 2004

When I hear about Partition Magic on a Linux list, I wonder: who is asking?

True, it is easier for a newbie to use PM than fips. But one ought to
pay for PM. For fips no. Fips is not easy to learn nor simple for a
medium-experienced Linux user. But when I had choice between the two I
could not resit fips: just as a chalange. And yes, I reformated HD of a
comp I am using, with fips (the comp is not owned by me at all and it is
worth more than 4000 C$). Now I have both windows and linux there.
Risky? Yes. Now though during my life I will not buy PM - I will use
fips only.

zb

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Toronto, Canada, http://www.softquake.ca, info-lcEyp1+e+UdAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org