need help installing Fedora using partition magic

DanG dgenn-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 30 23:10:37 UTC 2004

If you only have one drive; partition the drive to make space for Linux
(create a separate partition for it). You may have to shrink your fat32/ntfs
partition from XP (if it's using the whole drive space) to make space for
Linux using Partition Magic first. I have not had any problems using Grub
for dual boots. Bootmagic works fine too once configured. It's up to you.
Most people who do not use/have Partition Magic/Bootmagic use Grub without
any issues. Look at the dual-boot howto or grub howto that should help you
out.

Dan