Need help to configure sendmail

John Macdonald john-Z7w/En0MP3xWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 29 06:59:50 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 07:22:25PM -0800, Frank Peng wrote:
> If not too much fun, I will fire Sympatico and try
> Rogers.
>
> You guys use istop, how much you guys pay for a month?
> Just playing, I cannot afford more than $50 per month.

All of the DSL ISPs run roughly around the same price.

I'm with eol.ca at $37.40 per month (including taxes et al),
there's also dsl.ca and istop.  (Some of those names might
be old names of ISPs that have been merged into each other.
I think eol [short for Echo On-Line] is now part of the parent
company of Tucows, but I still see them as eol when they talk
to me.)  They all tend to offer a discount for the first 3
months, they differ in how much they charge extra for a static
IP address (I use a dynamic IP address, my dns provider has
a free auto-update service), and whether they rent the DSL
modem and for how much.