Need help to configure sendmail

Frank Peng frank_peng_01-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 29 03:22:25 UTC 2004

That means they blocked any TCP/IP pocket tagged port
#25, unless the IP address is their own mail server.

So the resolution is:

For outgoing mail:
Use a smart_host to send out mail via
smtp1.sympatico.ca but with a send from
frank-tWQoongPzM9NivhThqwQo5ePWn587bBp at public.gmane.org Then run a pop3 program for
sending email out.

For incoming mail, reconfigure my DNS service MX
record, let all incoming email for
frank-tWQoongPzM9NivhThqwQo9BPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org go to my yahoo account via my
DNS service mail server.

If not too much fun, I will fire Sympatico and try
Rogers.

You guys use istop, how much you guys pay for a month?
Just playing, I cannot afford more than $50 per month.

Thanks!

Frank Peng.