FC3 and up2date warning

linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 22 03:08:22 UTC 2004

I don't know if it is just my system but it looks like my psql problems I
posted about recently were a result of updating through the redhat up2date
app. Well, today I ran some more updates and thuroughly hosed my laptop. I
still have shell access but psql is dead again and X gets to the high-res
black screen and then sits forever flipping the hourglass.

I am not amused. I am downloading FC2 which I am going to reinstall
shortly. If in the meantime anyone has an idea what might have gone wrong
or what I could do about it I would very much appreciate. Also, the
command 'up2date --list-rollbacks' (or whatever) prints garbage... it
crashes, too.

Bloody hell... It's Microsoft all over again.

Madison