VIA EPIA mini-ITX motherboard + case?

William O'Higgins william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 22 06:06:36 UTC 2004

Well, I was in the College-Spadina computer annex today, and I found the
place where I had seen the VIA boards advertised.  It is Filtech, on
College just south of Spadina.  Here's their web address:

http://www.filtechcomputer.com/product/default.asp

I brought home the price list.  They don't have much in stock, but they
can get things in within a couple of business days (or so they say, but
they seem quite well-favoured and keen to serve).  Here is the price
list:

EPIA (Fanless)
VIA C3 600 Mhz CPU
AGP VGA w/ TV out
onboard sound
Ethernet card
1 PCI, 2 Dimm, 2 USB, 2 ATA100IDE
$149

EPIA ME6000 (Fanless)
VIA C3 600 Mhz CPU
AGP VGA up to 64Mb RAM
AC97 Audio
Ethernet Card
S-Video & RCA TV-out
1 PCI, 1 Dimm, 2 Firewire, 4 USB2, 2 ATA133 IDE
1 FDD
$209

EPIA M9000 (Retail)
VIA C3 933 Mhz CPU
AGP VGA up to 64Mb RAM
AC97 Audio
Ethernet Card
S-Video & RCA TV-out
1 PCI, 1 Dimm, 2 Firewire, 4 USB2, 2 ATA133 IDE
1 FDD
$229

EPIA M10000 (Retail)
VIA C3 1 Ghz CPU
AGP VGA up to 64Mb RAM
AC97 Audio
Ethernet Card
S-Video & RCA TV-out
1 PCI, 1 Dimm, 2 Firewire, 4 USB2, 2 ATA133 IDE
1 FDD
$209

V10000A (Bulk)
VIA C3 1Ghz CPU
onboard VGA
onboard Sound
Ethernet
2 Dimm, 1 PCI, 2 USB, 2 ATA100 IDE, 1 FDD
$139

I am in no way affiliated with these folks, cannot vouch for these
quotes except to say that they photocopied this sheet for me, and said
that they could order this stuff in.  Take from this what you will.
--

yours,

William