VIA EPIA mini-ITX motherboard + case?

vertaxis vertaxis-fLiV7HKGQdk at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 16 22:47:23 UTC 2004

I found a place that might be able to get them.

www.pccanada.com

They told me a month ago that they could get me an Epia PD10000 for around
$245.00  It would be a special order.

As for a case....  I had a 2U rack case available to me for use.  The PCI
slot was in the wrong place for my purposes, otherwise it fits normally in
any ATX case

Good Hunting