Global install of firefox plugins?

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 8 19:47:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to install firefox extensions that would be
available to all users on a server?  I've been playing with the
install-global-extension command line option but it seems to do nothing
(perhaps the option doesn't even exist), here's what I was doing in my last
attempts:

  /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/firefox-bin -install-global-extension \
    /tmp/adblock-0.5.2.039-fx.xpi

Any ideas?

Thanks