aircanada.ca

Julian C. Dunn lists-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 8 19:24:52 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> I have never personally managed to login to presidents choice banking
> with opera, but firefox and mozilla work just fine.  It doesn't tell me
> it will or will not work of course, so I guess they just leave it up to
> the user to figure out.

To their credit, they did eventually change the monthly statement PDF
generator to not force you to have Adobe Acrobat for Windows. I'd
complained about this when they first stopped sending statements; they
repaired it a few months later.

I have not had problems using Mozilla to purchase tickets on aircanada.ca.

- Julian

[    Julian C. Dunn <jdunn-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> * <julian-50k5kYnWtIlg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org>      ]
[   WWW: www.aquezada.com/staff/julian/ * www.dreaming.org/~julian/   ]
[ PGP: 0xFDC205B9 - 91B3 7A9D 683C 7C16 715F 442C 6065 D533 FDC2 05B9 ]
[   "half a love is better than no love at all" - nerissa nields      ]