Flash Drives

Kaizilege Karoma buguruka-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 6 14:26:33 UTC 2004

Dear all,
 I am using I have two computers with linux installed
(one with RedHat 8.0 and the other Fedora).
 Two weeks ago abought a Flash Disk (Drive) but I can
not use it on my computers with Linux, please assist
me on what to do so that I can enjoy my 512 USB flash
disk.

I am not expert on linux, I know some commands, I will
appreciate the assistance with details on what to do.

Regards,
Kai