.so dynamic library mangling tool

Sergey Kuznetsov tlug-9a/WvBvX2Qpg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 5 02:00:40 UTC 2004

Hi there!

Does any one knows .so dynamic library mangling tool?

I have to modify precompiled library ( there is no sources at all till
Monday, but I have to finish my stuff before that time )
and issue is: this library cannot find gzread, gzopen, etc. because in
library's header is no such thing as NEEDED libz.so.

I have to modify that library to add there that field: NEEDED libz.so
but I cannot remember any tool who can mangle
the libraries in such way.

If someone knows any tool, which allows to do such stuff, can you send
me the name, or answer here if somebody
will be interested as well.

All the Best!
Sergey.