strange MS visits

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 3 17:33:47 UTC 2004

It's part of the reason i love the philosophies behind free/libre and
open source software (floss).  Resistance is futile.  Is it just me or
are peoples attitudes changing everywhere in regards to "extrinsic"
thinking?

How many epicenters are there in the world's great floss-quake?  I
don't think Microsoft likes it very much.  The borg does not
understand.

Good.  If they want to drive away customers, then I think they're
doing a marvellous job.

:-)