OT: Istop kaput?

Ryan Sanders ryan-TmYVyGByI+TYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 3 16:52:36 UTC 2004

We use Wiznet (http://www.wiznet.ca) for our corporate network, and I am
very pleased with their service, as well as their notifications if there
are any possible outages.  I also use AEI at home, and I am super happy
with their residential service.  The nice thing about AEI is that they are
small, independent, reliable, and cheap.

-Ryan

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Ilya Palagin wrote:

> Quoting Fraser Campbell <fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org>:

> > A friend of mine found http://www.teksavvy.com/ ... I know nothing about
> > them.
> > I've heard good things in the past about eol.ca but they might have gone the
> > way of the dodo based on their new webpage.  Don't know of any others right
> > now.
>
> This nice link was posted in this list a couple of weeks ago:
> http://www.canadianisp.com/cgi-bin/ispsearch.cgi?sp=ON

Ryan Sanders <ryan-TmYVyGByI+TYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org>
IT Coordinator

ICLEI - World Secretariat