strange MS visits

Sergey Kuznetsov tlug-9a/WvBvX2Qpg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 2 01:49:05 UTC 2004

It's "Google-killer" search engine from Micro$oft. This IP address in my
permanent iptables ban-list.
They are very aggressively index my pages almost every day, slowing down
my connection.
Most of their hits comes to my Philip Sayce photoalbum.

PS: It's a old Linux server, http://gallery.deeptown.org running old
redhat 8. =)

All the Best!
Sergey.