FC3 - Stop '/etc/resolv.conf' from being changed, how?

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 1 21:32:17 UTC 2004

Not entirely certain about this one, but if I remember correctly, some
utilities (tripwire comes to mind) will protect certain system files
from being changed...  Effectively quarantining the modified system
files and replacing the modified copy with a "good copy" stored in
it's database.

Not sure if it's relevant or not, but might be something worth looking
at if you're running tripwire or something similar.

- Scott.