hello again - and a question about Rogers

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 30 17:12:08 UTC 2004

I've been with Rogers for over 4 years and never had a problem with the
connection.  I just set up my computer for dhcp and it works fine.
However, if you can't get Linux to work properly, get one of those cheap
"routers", to connect to the cable modem.  You might also want to use
Ethereal, to monitor what's happening between your computer and modem.