installing firefox 0.9

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 29 02:46:16 UTC 2004

Mel Seder wrote:

>Your suggestion seemed to have worked.  The install program fired up firefox
>for me.  When I exited firefox I couldn't figure out how to fire it up again.
>How do I get firefox to run?

It installs firefox in to the directory you told it to use when you ran
the installer. In my case I chose to install it in to a directory called
firefox (ie. ~/firefox). Since this is outside my path I would need to
add a symlink to it inside a directory in my search path. I actually
haven't done that and just chose to add an icon to the bar at the bottom
of my X window display.

--
Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb at ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"