Old & used computer books?

Scott Elcomb Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 20 23:54:34 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 14:31, Christopher Friedt wrote:
> There are quite often many used computer books for incredible deals around spadina & college. And also if you ever see a sign that says "80% off used books" or something to that extent in a variety store even, they usually are selling used books in great condition for $20.
>
> Incidentally, this isn't Rob Sutherland from burlington is it?

Grand & Toy (in Hamilton) started putting discount textbooks at the
front of the stores a couple years ago.

I imagine they would carry some closer to the GTA as well, since the
stock shifts at the stores here fairly consistently.  (Available titles
have a half-life of about 2 months.)

Most titles are below the $25 mark.  The best deal for me, I suppose,
was "Linux Graphics Programming with SVGALib [(c)2000], which ran a
whole $4.99

- Scott.

--
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avalonweb/