Old & used computer books?

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 20 23:03:29 UTC 2004

> There are quite often many used computer books for incredible deals
> around spadina & college. And also if you ever see a sign that says
> "80% off used books" or something to that extent in a variety store
> even, they usually are selling used books in great condition for $20.

What I find more interesting are the places that collect up textbooks.

There's a little place in Agincourt Mall not far from where I live that
periodically gets a load of that sort of thing in.  I got an _excellent_
book on Nonlinear Programming (Gill and Murray) for a few bucks, and a
copy of the 7th edition of Date's _Introduction to Database Systems_ for
about $20, both of which make the typical SAMS castoffs look pretty
sick.
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/