dan takes a poll: server names

Marcus Brubaker marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 29 22:39:57 UTC 2004

Personally, I use names from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels.  For
instance my firewall and dns/mail/etc server is Luggage.  My own box is
called Rincewind and my gf's Windows box is Mort (her choice).  In
another environment we're using wine names, e.g. Mondavi, Masi, etc.

The CS department at U of T uses T.O. road names, e.g. QEW, DVP, etc,
for their servers.

--
Marcus Brubaker <marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>