banks 'n' browser revisited: The sorry tale of HSBC Canada

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 28 14:07:35 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 09:56:11AM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> > Have you found any reason for their browser check, use of activex
> > would eliminate Linux as a viable platformfor example.
>
> So does use of flash.

Flash works just fine in Firefox, thanks.  Not that I wouldn't
love to have support for it in Konq.  :P

Shockwave on the other hand...

--
taa

    Frequently we believe we are acting in the interests
    of the children and fail to realize that we may be
    doing the very opposite, simply because we have
    learned to be unfeeling in this respect at such an
    early stage that the effects of this inculcation are
    stronger than all the things we learn later.
          --Alice Miller, Ph.D.
/*eof*/