Website framework

Rob Sutherland rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 27 15:12:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:49:53 -0400
"Sidney Shapiro" <sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> While its true John Kerry does have a very minimalistic site with little
> in the way of framework and tons of content, he seems to have a legion
> of supporters populating the site. We have perhaps five percent of the
> content he does, so we will be filling the site with media, video clips,
> press releases, etc. When things start warming up regarding the
> election, we will be running a blog, schedule, photo slide show, etc.

Here are a few resource links for info on CMS's, blogs or whatever they're calling
them this week :-)

http://www.cmsinfo.org

http://nexist.sourceforge.net/groupware.html

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/TWikiVsOtherProducts

I've been on the Democracy Onlne Coders mailing list for a while and they seem to like Twiki
a lot.

http://www.twiki.org/

Rob

Rob Sutherland - rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org