About my Out of Office response email

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 27 16:01:13 UTC 2004

Robert Brockway <robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > I can confirm that my non-efforts may or may not have contributed to your
> > non-response from tlug-owner admins.
>
> I'll volunteer as a second list admin if it is deemed one is needed.  I've
> adminned lists before so feel up to the job :)

Umm, my response was a dig targetted at Colin McGregor's inane assault on
Evan and me.  I didn't know that being listed as a contact person for a LUG
on a website meant that you controlled it.  Live and learn.

Anyway, you'll have to try to contact the 'real' prez of TLUG, Drew Sullivan
about this [yes, the guy that doesn't even bother to subscribe to his own
lug's list].

Good luck with that.
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                            starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada