Toronto Star today

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 13 00:55:15 UTC 2004

> Interesting Toronto Star business section today.  All articles (5 pages) in
> the business section are about Linux with one exception.

Ya know, there's a number of people & relatives over the years who have
bitched at me that the TorStar is a commie rag, overly pro union, etc,
but it goes to show you that those who lean a little more to the left
are often more open minded and intelligent ;)

<zips up flame proof suit>

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.