Converting the root filesystem to ReiserFS on LVM...

Sergey Kuznetsov skuznets-WRMZ5ucGVl4BXFe83j6qeQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 5 22:33:19 UTC 2004

On Monday 05 April 2004 18:21, Anton Markov wrote:

If someone need the self-sufficient (32 Mbytes compressed to 14 megabytes)
rescue disk, I can spare mine.
I put all stuff needed to work in autonomous mode on it.
It have even Midnight Commander.
All you need is add some additional XFS/JFS/ReiserFS stuff, and provide some
additional params to kernel init line.

--
All the Best!
Sergey Kuznetsov