meeting topic for this month

James shijialee-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 1 19:20:49 UTC 2004

just making sure we are talking about the same person. from TLUG site.

TLUG needs speakers!
Bring your [company's] best work - it will be appreciated.
Contact Matthew Rice. [matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org]

if not, i hope someone on the list will point you to the right information.

Qiang.