Pings

Gardner Bell gbell72-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 30 20:43:34 UTC 2003

Well I think I can set syslog to send to my gentoo server from my slackware but
I will see over the next few nights how possible that is to do.  As for another
machine hogging the 'pipe' I don't see that as a possible resolution because I
have had every machine offline but my own workstation taking to the outside
world.  And the only thing I can recall myself doing is checking email and
hanging out on irc talking to some friends.

--
Gardner Bell - personal site www.gamecraze.net
GPG Fingerprint