Asus A7N8X vs. Abit NF7-S Motherboard

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 30 17:39:06 UTC 2003

Does anyone have experience or comments with these motherboards?  I'd like
to finally set up my media centre PC, and I'm thinking of using one of
these since they offer built-in S/PDIF.  They both use the nForce2
chipset, and I think they both have the RealTek ALC650 audio chipset.  Has
anyone managed to get audio working on one of these?  All comments are
appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Kareem

--