Unable to log-in

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 26 10:12:33 UTC 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, James Knott wrote:
> I once had a manager, who figured we should be able to find all the
> problems.  He never mentioned if he had any way of measuring that
> requirement.

You know what ? I think I know where that manager works now.

I was not trying to pe picky. Fixing a library that was corrupted and
declaring the system good is dangerous imho. Several applications that
need to run on that system would need to be tested (at least the ones the
system is used for normally, besides system functions proper).

Peter