Looking for computer Co-op placement

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 25 08:00:18 UTC 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Ralph Doncaster wrote:

> It amazes me in today's high-tech market that kids coming out of school
> still think they should be handed a $50K/yr job along with their degree.
> Try checking out the typical salaries a high-tech worker gets in Bangalore
> or Kiev.  Then be happy you can get a job in Ontario that pays more than
> $6.85/hr.

Offshore manufacturing is tax fraud of a type that is particularly taxing
to the social services of the country that practices this. Many countries
are starting to react strongly to this. It is about time. Expect soon to
see products manufactured by a company offshore and imported to be taxed
as if they had been manufactured by a foreign company. It's only fair.

Peter