Looking for computer Co-op placement (warning this is a job seaker posting)

Michael mjc106-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 25 03:27:21 UTC 2003

> I am involved in the CO-OP program at my school.  I am looking for
> placement in the field of software development (i.e. programming).

Well if we are doing that, I am looking for a full time job, I
graduated from Waterloo in April 02 and have a certs CCNA/CCDA and
Linux experience and (I hesitate to add here a pile of M$
certs/experience - MCSE/MCSA included - *blush* - I think of it as a
Must Call Someone Experienced) I am currently doing a Masters of
Engineering at Ryerson (Computer Networks) which means I horse around
a lot on Cisco IOS. If anyone knows of anything - drop me a line:
m c o l e (at) t h e o r e m (dot) c a <- antispam, sorry
I'd sure like to stop blasting my resume at monster.ca.

Sorry for the disturbance.

Michael