Ximian Evolution question

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 22 16:06:48 UTC 2003

Hi all,

  I've switched from Mozilla Mail to Ximian Evolution in order to gain a
better address book, scheduling and so forth. So far I really like it
except for two issues that I am hoping someone here has worked around.

  First and biggest is I can't seem to set Evolution to leave a copy of
a message on the POP server -until- it is deleted locally. This is an
option that I have seen in just about every mail client and I have to
assume it exists in Evolution, too!

  Secondly, and this may be a bug, occasionally I will receive a message
and the font of the message will be "crushed" almost to a point of not
being readable. If I pretend to reply to the message then I can read it
properly and the same is true if I copy -> paste into a text editor but
that is cumbersome. I have played with the fonts but nothing seems to
effect these messages.

  FWIW I am running RH9. Thanks or any possible help!

PS - I would add a screen shot but I can't seem to find the screen
grabber that used to be in RH7.3... is there one in RH9 and if not can
anyone recommend one? Thanks too!