OT: fungi and bacteria, WAS: Wireless Service for a small town

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 20 03:10:55 UTC 2003

> Back to the point, I'm not sure if there are viruses which infect fungi
> or  bacteria

Yep... 'bacteriophages': http://www.cellsalive.com/phage.htm

I remember coming upon this very subject when I was kid as I was
fascinated with biology and medicine. There was a certain satisfaction
in knowing that the things that infected and made me sick also suffered
from infections and sickness :)

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.