Wireless Service for a small town

Terrence Enger tenger-ew0EfhANLmVEfu+5ix1nRw at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 19 23:42:35 UTC 2003

At 15:49 2003-09-19 -0400, "Erebus" <erebus-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>Was funny - I lived 14 hours drive from Toronto (in good weather). Now I
>live in Mississauga and work with people who think that Barrie is in
>Northern Ontario.

Ah, then you will like this one.

The last time I visited the CN tower, they had some photos
mounted on the walls.  One of them was a picture of a float
plane at a dock, fishing paraphenalia on the dock, trees in
the background, and so forth.  All in all, a very pleasant
picture indeed.  What still makes me laugh, years later, is
the caption: "Canada's far north ... near Sudbury, Ontario."

Terry.

Still smirking.  And still, sorry to say,
Available for contract programming.