SCO.com and Caldera.com dead?

ln @post.com linuxnewbie-pCGr9Sw2R8Y at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 20 00:04:00 UTC 2003

FYI - from the Seneca Linux club.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Chairman of the Board
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:42:15 -0400
From: "John Selmys" <John.Selmys-U9NDqb625Q+nS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org>
To: linuxclub-OZwXound/Z1T00OpvrblD6dLQS1dU2Lr at public.gmane.org, isa <isa at titanic.senecac.on.ca>

Greetings Linux Fans,

    It is with great pleasure that I announce an open talk by Robert
Young, Chairman of RedHat, will take place here at Seneca on Wednesday,
Oct 8, 2003. This coup was arranged by Praveen Mitera, the coordinator
of our post-diploma database program. My understanding is that the
speech will take place in the upper kelidoscope room (S2168) in the SEQ
building starting at 3pm. Everyone is welcome. Tell your friends. Bring
your parents!

John

ps: If there are Questions/Answers at the end then come prepared with
your questions.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers