Unusual Quantities of Spam?

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 19 12:24:05 UTC 2003

> There ought to be a law against Windows on the Internet.

The theory is that someone on one of the PostgreSQL mailing lists has gotten
hit by the virus.

And people wonder why there is a reluctance on the part of that project team
to commit to the importance of doing a super-incredible Windows port...

I am increasingly with Tom Christiansen that...

"Huh?  Windows  was designed to keep  the idiots away from  Unix so we
could hack in peace.  Let's not break that." -- Tom Christiansen

Unfortunately, that is broken,this week...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.gultn" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/sap.html