[Fwd: Support Ticket ID 12745 Has Been Replied To]

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 18:32:15 UTC 2003

> After Rogers cut my connection and accussed me of being a spammer for
> running an SMTP server, I don't think I'll go back.  That and their
> horrendous reliability problems, terrible support, and weird routing
left
> a really bad impression.
> Quote from their tech "You're running IIS right?"
> I didn't say anything nasty, I don't know why they had to get
downright
> insulting.
> Kareem

I can't complain about Rogers, they offer decent uptime and reliability,
and no other ISP would let you download 10-15GB a day and not charge you
through the roof for it. Perhaps its not for everyone in every
situation, but that's why you have to fix the problem yourself instead
of calling tech support. It seems like the vast majority of people who
work tech support at Rogers simply go over a five steps which will help
you get connected using windows 98. Nothing very helpful.

Sid